When many food factories buy vertical food packaging machinery and equipment, they do not know the safety precautions and maintenance methods of vertical food packaging machinery and equipment. Today, I’d like to introduce it to you
Precautions for safe use of vertical food packaging machinery and equipment:
1. The packaging machine purchased should be placed in a dry place without direct sunlight;
2. Before installing the vertical food packaging machinery and equipment, check the voltage and power of the vertical food packaging machine first, so as to avoid unnecessary injury caused by mistakes when connecting the power. The voltage and power of different vertical food packaging machines are different;
3. For the sake of safety, the packaging machinery shall be equipped with a power socket with grounding wire;
4. Before starting the machine, check if there is any fault in the equipment and disinfect the device in contact with food to ensure food hygiene;
5. In case of equipment failure, all power switches shall be disconnected, and attention shall be paid not to touch the position of horizontal and vertical seals by hand to avoid scalding.
Maintenance methods of vertical food packaging machinery and equipment:
1. The packaging machine is made of food grade stainless steel. When cleaning and wiping, do not use sharp tools to wipe, and do not use corrosive liquid to wipe the equipment;
2. Clean the materials in the hopper and disinfect the positions contacting food materials before going off duty every day;
3. Before going to work, properly add some lubricating oil at the nut oil filling port;
4. Do not disassemble the cylinder at will to add any lubricating oil;
5. Replace the heating tube and cutter in time in case of failure;
6. Do not spray water on the equipment, which will reduce the service life of the equipment;
7. Worn belts and aprons need to be replaced in time.
Post time: Jun-29-2020