The powder filling machine is suitable for quantitative filling of powdered materials such as pesticides, veterinary drugs, premixes, additives, milk powder, starch, condiments, enzyme preparations, animal feed and etc. What are the operating specifications for powder filling machines in daily production? We chantecpack as 20years experience packing machine manufacturer, sincerely propose can refer to following tips:
1. The sensor is a device with high accuracy, high sealing degree, and high sensitivity. It is strictly prohibited to collide and overload, and it is not allowed to contact during operation. It is not allowed to disassemble unless required for maintenance.
2. During production, it is necessary to frequently observe the mechanical components to see whether they rotate and lift normally, whether there are abnormalities, and whether the screws are loose.
3. Check the ground wire of the equipment, ensure reliable contact, frequently clean the weighing platform, check whether there is any air leakage in the pneumatic pipeline, and whether the air pipe is broken.
4. If it is stopped for a long time, the material in the pipeline should be evacuated from the automatic filling machine.
5. Replace the lubricating oil (grease) of the reducer motor every year, check the tightness of the chain, and adjust the tension in a timely manner.
6. Do a good job of cleaning and hygiene, keep the surface of the machine clean, regularly remove the accumulated material on the scale body, and pay attention to keeping the inside of the electric control cabinet clean.
At the same time, the standardized and correct use of the filling machine can extend the service life of the machine, and effectively protect the safety of personnel and machines. So how to properly use, maintain, and install it? You can refer to the following points, such as.
1. Because this filling machine is an automated machine, it is required to unify the dimensions of easy-to-pull bottles, bottle mats, and bottle caps.
2. Before starting the filling equipment, it is necessary to rotate the machine with a crank handle to see if there is any abnormality in its rotation, and it can be determined that it is normal before starting.
3. When adjusting the machine, tools should be used appropriately. It is strictly prohibited to use excessive tools or use excessive force to disassemble parts to avoid damaging the machine or affecting the performance of the machine.
4. Every time the machine is adjusted, it is necessary to tighten the loosened screws and rotate the machine with the rocker handle to see if its action meets the requirements before driving.
5. The machine must be kept clean, and it is strictly prohibited to have oil stains, liquid medicine, or glass debris on the machine to avoid causing damage and corrosion to the machine. Therefore, it is necessary to:
① During the production process of the machine, timely remove the liquid medicine or glass debris.
②Before shift handover, each part of the machine surface should be cleaned once, and clean lubricating oil should be added to each activity department.
③ Large cleaning should be carried out once a week, especially in areas that are not easily cleaned during normal use or blown clean with compressed air.
Post time: Mar-27-2023